FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Until 5 p.m. Thursday, March 23rd, at the Wild Horse Pass Motorsports Park main office inside Gate off Maricopa Road just west of I-10.
- By calling 800-884-6472
- Beginning Friday, March 24th at all onsite gate locations
If you have purchased tickets in advance but did not have them mailed, you may pick them up at the WHPMP main office until Thursday.
During the event Will Call window is in Lot #1 next to the NHRA trailer.
All credentials for NHRA can be picked up at the NHRA trailer, which will be located in the dirt lot across from Gate #2.
General Parking is included with your ticket. Preferred parking must be purchased in advance through NHRA.com and cost $30.00.
Wild Horse Pass Motorsports Park seeks to provide reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with disabilities including special seating, tram services, and parking.
There are ATMs located throughout the facility.
Soft sided coolers are permitted. They must fit under your seat and cannot take up another person’s space. Cooler size: 6 3/4 x 8 5/8 x 6 1/2. No alcoholic beverages may be brought into the Motorsports Park. You may bring in one 32-ounce sealed bottle of water per person.
A variety of foods such as nachos, hamburgers and hot dogs, can be found at concession stands located around the Motorsports Park. A number of independent vendors are available during NHRA race weekend. Coca-Cola products, Dasani water, coffee and beer are available.
NHRA Nitro Mall will be open along with other vendors who will be selling various items along the midway located throughout the Motorsports Park.
Yes. Please keep in mind we offer dry camping for those who are interested in reserving a spot in Camp Wild Horse. To reserve and purchase your space, please call 800-884-6472.
No smoking or vaping is permitted in the grandstands at any point.
Lost & found items will be located at the Information Booth
Will Call will be located in Lot#1 next to the NHRA trailer
- Alcoholic beverages (not permitted to enter or exit the gates)
- Backpacks or any bag larger than 18″ x 18″ x 6″
- Balloons and beach balls
- Coolers – we allow soft sided coolers into the track, however, they must fit under the seat
- Drones or any type of radio controlled flying device
- Folding chairs
- Glass or can containers
- Golf carts, hover boards, quads, UTVs, SxS, scooters, skateboards, Segways, dirt bikes or any other similar personal transportation devices (including licensed vehicles that may be street legal)
- Illegal drugs
- Noisemakers or horns
- Pets (except for service animals)
- Stadium seats wider than 18 inches or with arms
- Weapons of any kind
- Any items which pose a safety hazard or can diminish the enjoyment of the event by other guests.
- Apparel with obscene or offensive printing
- One (1) bottle of water per guest.
- No outside food or beverages may be brought into the Motorsports Park. Examples include a sandwich, crackers, chips OR fruit.